Industrious, inventive, and community-centric, Bolds are the backbone of modern infrastructure and technological advancement.
Bolds are the most populous race, owing to the large numbers of offspring hatched per clutch of eggs (in their ancestral environment, many would not survive hatching and infancy, but modern standards of living have maximized survival rate). Each bold is thus one of many siblings, and socialized into productive teams at an early age.
Bold and crag societies are heavily intermingled, with crews of bolds often ‘adopting’ a crag as their leader and organizer; the synergistic effectiveness of this combination makes it so commonplace as to be the norm.
- -4 Strength, +2 Dexterity, -2 Constitution., +2 Intelligence
- Small size.
- A bold’s base land speed is 30 feet.
- Darkvision out to 60 feet.
- Racial Skills: A bold character has a +2 racial bonus on Craft (trapmaking), Profession (miner), and Search checks.
- +1 natural armor bonus.
- Special Qualities: Light sensitivity.